Reverse Oreo Protein Cookies
We have teamed up with recipe developer Krystal (check out her other recipes) to bring you these tasty grain free cookies using our protein powder & the super tasty Fourth & Heart's Chocolate Ghee.
Reverse Oreo Cookies
Servings: 20 sandwich cookies
Ingredients for the cookies:
Ingredients for the chocolate center:
Original Chocti Chocolate Ghee (Melted)
How to make the cookies
Inspired to make more? Check out our recipes for a Very Berry Protein Smoothie and Creamy Chocolate Protein Bowl.
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place all ingredients for the cookies in a food processor in the order in which they are listed and pulse until your dough is formed.
- Once the dough has formed roll it into a ball and place in your fridge for about 8-10 minutes.
- Take your dough out of the fridge and roll out with a rolling pin to try to make it pretty thin. Use a small round cookie cutter ( I used the top of a small jar to cut out mine)
- Place each of your rounds about 1inch from each other on your baking pan and bake at 350F for about 15-18 mins.
- Let the cookies cool. Meanwhile melt your chocti until a good consistency.
- Once the cookies have cooled place a little of the melted chocti on one cookie and then place another cookie on top to make a cookie sandwich.