Summer is in full swing and we're cooling down with this Matcha Vanilla Ice Cream. It is sweet, full of protein, and only takes 10 minutes to prep!Ingredients:
- 2 ripe avocados, cut into cubes and frozen
- 1 (14-ounce) can full-fat coconut milk, refrigerated overnight
- 1 scoop ICONIC Vanilla Bean Protein Powder
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons matcha powder
1. Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
2. Serve immediately or pour into loaf pan and freeze until firm, about 4 hours.
Makes 2–3 servings.
Shop Vanilla Bean Protein Powder