➡️ Save 10% When You Subscribe 📦 Free US Shipping On All Orders ⬅️
Cinnamon Protein CupcakesPublished:
- 2 scoops ICONIC Vanilla Bean Protein Powder
- 1/2 cup Oat Flour
- 1/4 cup Almond Flour
- 2 Tbsp Swerve Granular (or granulated sugar)
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Kosher Salt (or 1/8 tsp table salt)
- 1 large Egg
- 1/2 cup Almond Milk (or your choice of milk)
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Apple Sauce
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/3 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups Powdered Sugar
- Preheat an oven to 350F and place 9 silicone baking cups on a baking sheet or spray a muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix the dry ingredients for the muffins together in a large bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg, milk, and apple sauce together before adding to the dry ingredients. Stir the muffin batter until smooth.
- Fill each baking cup 3/4 full with the muffin batter. Set aside.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until a toothpick or knife comes out clean. Transfer the muffins to a wire rack to cool.
- Melt butter in sauce pan for frosting, once melted add brown sugar then heavy cream. Let it sit until it appears blended.
- Move frosting mixture into a mixing bowl, add vanilla then beat powdered sugar in.
- Mix until you get desired consistency.
- Apply frosting to finished cupcake and add caramel drizzle.