➡️ Save 10% When You Subscribe 📦 Free Shipping On Orders $100+ ⬅️
Rainbow Protein CookiesPublished:
We have teamed up with our foodie friend, Nathalie @wholeandhoneyed to bring you these Rainbow Cookies in celebration of Pride month!
You will need:
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup cashew butter
- 1/3 cup plus 1 tbs maple syrup
- 1 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 2 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tbs naturally colored sprinkles plus more for topping
Vanilla Protein Frosting:
- 1 cup ICONIC Vanilla Bean protein powder
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk
- 6 tbs confectioners sugar
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the egg and melted coconut oil. Add in cashew butter, maple syrup, and almond extra and stir until fully combined. Slowly fold in the almond flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda. Lastly, fold in the remaining sprinkles.
- Using your hands, roll each scoop of dough into a ball. Then, press the ball down until flat. Bake for 7-8 minutes (the cookies should be cooked through but not too golden or dry) and place each cookie on a cooling rack.
- Make the frosting by whisking together the protein powder, almond milk, and confectioners sugar in a small bowl. Whisk until any clumps are all gone. Store in the refrigerator until needed.
- After the cookies are finished cooling, frost each one with the Vanilla Protein frosting. Top with extra sprinkles and enjoy!