➡️ Save 10% When You Subscribe 📦 Free Shipping On Orders $100+ ⬅️
Pumpkin Spice Protein BarPublished:
- 1 1/2 cups Pumpkin
- 3/4 cup Egg Whites
- 3 tablespoons Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup Vanilla ICONIC Protein Powder
- 1/2 cup Truvia (or any sweetener of choice)
- 1 tablespoon Pumpkin Spice (add more if you'd like)
- 1 cup Oats
- 1/3 cup Pecans (chopped)
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper, spraying with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, stir together the pumpkin, egg whites, maple syrup and vanilla extract
- In a medium bowl, stir together the protein powder, truvia, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Add the protein powder into the mixture, along with the quick oats and stir until well combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and smooth out evenly. Sprinkle with chopped pecans and drizzle with maple syrup.
- Bake until the center feels set and pulls away from the side, about 35-40 minutes.
- Let cool completely at room temperature and slice into bars and serve!