➡️ Save 10% When You Subscribe 📦 Free US Shipping On All Orders ⬅️
Protein Key Lime Cheesecake SlicesPublished:
You will need:
- 1/3 cup fat free cottage cheese
- 2/3 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 scoop ICONIC Vanilla Bean protein powder
- 1 1/2 egg whites (approx. 1/4 cup)
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tsp of natural sweetener of choice
- 1 tsp arrowroot flour or corn starch
- 1/4 cup pecan halves
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tbsp unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Add pecan halves, coconut flour and cinnamon to food processor and blend until no chunks remain. Mix in almond milk and vanilla extract.
- Spray a small glass baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Press crust evenly into base of dish.
- Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a food processor, combine cottage cheese, lime juice and sweetener until smooth. Add remaining pie ingredients and pulse until smooth. Remove food processor container from mixer base and tap the base of the container to remove air bubbles.
- Pour pie mix over crust and gently tap the base of the dish against a towel-covered counter to remove any remaining air bubbles (pop any that come to the surface with a toothpick).
- Place dish into larger baking dish and fill dish with water until almost even with the top of the cheesecake filling. Bake at 325 degrees for 28-30 minutes or until center of cheesecake is firm and no longer jiggles like Jello.
- Allow cheesecake to cool in the water bath until water is room temperature, then remove from water bath and refrigerate, uncovered overnight before serving.