➡️ Save 10% When You Subscribe 📦 Free US Shipping On All Orders ⬅️
Protein Chocolate Ice-CreamPublished:
- 2 13.66 oz canned coconut milk, chilled
- 2 tbsp granulated sweetener of choice
- 2 scoops ICONIC Chocolate Truffle protein powder
- 2 tbsp dark cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp vodka or similar liquor (optional)
- Lightly grease a loaf pan and place in the freezer.
- In a high-speed blender, add all your ingredients and until thick and creamy. Do not over blend.
- Pour the ice cream mixture into the frozen loaf pan and smooth out evenly. To ensure the mixture doesn't become too icy, mix every 30 minutes or so, for the first hour.
- Once firm, lightly wet an ice cream scoop and scoop servings into bowls. If you don't add the optional vodka, allow the ice cream to thaw for 15 minutes prior.