➡️ Save 10% When You Subscribe 📦 Free Shipping On Orders $100+ ⬅️
Protein Breakfast BarsPublished:
Check out this recipe for deliciously nutritious homemade Protein Breakfast Bars! These 5-ingredient protein bars couldn’t be easier. They use up ingredients typically found in your pantry and there is no baking needed. Plus, they contain coffee to kick start your day. Plus, they are no bake!
You will need:
- 1/2 cup milk of choice (we went with Almond milk)
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 2–3 TB honey (add more if you have a sweet tooth)
- 1 1/4 cups Cafe Latte protein powder (cups, not the scoop in the bag)
- 2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- Optional: Melted dark chocolate for drizzling on top
- In a medium heavy pot, combine milk, peanut butter, and desired amount of honey over low heat. Stir just until all ingredients are well combined and warmed through. Add protein powder and oats. Stir to combine well. (If mixture is too thick to stir, simply add a bit more milk.)
- Lightly grease an 8×8 pan. Press mixture evenly into pan, using enough pressure to compress mixture into desired bar thickness.
- Add the bars to the fridge to chill.
- Once squares have hardened in the fridge, cut into squares. If desired, drizzle with melted chocolate for an extra sweet kick! Wrap in airtight container and store in fridge for a week.