➡️ Save 10% When You Subscribe 📦 Free US Shipping On All Orders ⬅️
Peanut Butter Cup Protein BarsPublished:
- ¾ cup natural creamy peanut butter (just peanuts + salt)
- ¼ cup honey (or coconut palm syrup, if vegan)
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup ground flaxseed meal
- 1/2 cup of your favorite ICONIC Protein Powder
- 2.5 ounces your favorite 85% dark chocolate bar
- Coarse sea salt for sprinkling on top
How to make the Peanut Butter Cup Protein Bars
Grab a medium bowl & mix together the honey, peanut butter, coconut oil, & vanilla extract together until smooth. Then add in the ground flaxseed meal and the ICONIC protein powder. Mix this all together, the batter should be very similar to cookie dough.
Next, press the mixture into an 8x4 inch pan lined with parchment paper.
- Melt 2.5 ounces of dark chocolate over a low heat until completely smooth. Pour the melted chocolate over the peanut butter layer and tilt the pan so that it covers it entirely.
- Put the bars straight into the fridge for at least 30 minutes to 1 hour before slicing into bars. Make sure to store covered in the fridge, enjoy!