➡️ Save 10% When You Subscribe 📦 Free Shipping On Orders $100+ ⬅️
Mango & Vanilla Chia Seed PuddingPublished:
You will need:
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 scoop of ICONIC Vanilla Bean protein powder
- 3 Tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 Tablespoon maple syrup (or sweetener of choice)
- 1 small mango, peeled
- Stir together almond milk, chia seeds and maple syrup. Let sit for 5 minutes then stir the mixture again to get out any clumps that formed. Place mixture in the fridge to set, at least 30 minutes but up to 12 hours.
- While chia pudding is setting, peel mango and remove flesh. Place mango flesh in a high powdered blender and blend until smooth.
- Once chia pudding has set, grab two jars and spoon chia pudding into each. Top with a layer of mango puree and then continue to layer. We did 2 layers of each.