🏃🏾♀️Chocolate Truffle is back! Get a free 1 lb. pouch of Cafe Latte powder when you add both items to your cart and checkout with code FREEGIFT🏋🏼♀️
➡️ Save 10% When You Subscribe 📦 Free US Shipping On All Orders ⬅️
Pumpkin Banana Bread Protein MuffinsPublished:
To celebrate trick or treat season we've whipped up some healthy muffins that are 100% treat. Adding protein powder to your favorite baking recipe is an easy way to add protein to your diet and keep you fuller for longer. This recipe will make 12 moist and tasty muffins.
- 1 C (112g) Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 4 scoops ICONIC Unflavored Protein Powder
- 15 oz canned pumpkin
- 3 (300g) bananas (best if over ripe)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice (cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, & cloves)
Candied Walnut Streusel
- 2 Tbsp (28g) light butter
- 2 Tbsp (24g) brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp (10g) quick oats
- 1/2 oz (14g) walnuts (chopped up)
- 1/2 Tbsp water
- 2 Tbsp (18g) powdered sugar
- Preheat your oven up to 350F and spray a 12-muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray (alternatively use 12 silicone baking cups on a baking sheet).
- Add all the ingredients for the muffins to a food processor or blender. If you'd like to mix everything by hand, start by mashing the bananas and mix all the ingredients thoroughly. This will take longer but still give the same results!
- Use a large spoon to transfer the muffin mixture to the tin or molds.
- Mix the streusel ingredients in a small bowl until all the ingredients have mixed together. Once mixed drizzle the mixture over the top of the muffins.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes & enjoy!