🏃🏾♀️ Immunity Coffee is here! 10% Off With Code IMMUNITY🏋🏼♀️
➡️ Save 10% When You Subscribe 📦 Free US Shipping On All Orders ⬅️
Collagen Mocha BarsPublished:
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1 cup nuts of choice (We used cashews and almonds)
- 2.5 scoops Mocha KETO Collagen Coffee Powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1–2 tbsp milk of choice
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Add dates to a food processor or high-powered blender and process until broken down into pea-sized pieces.
- Add in nuts and continue processing until nuts are also broken down into pea-sized pieces.
- Add in ICONIC powder and sea salt and process until all ingredients have been completely broken down and combined. Dough should be powdery but sticky if pressed together.
- Add in milk, 1 tbsp at a time until dough comes together into a sticky ball. You don’t want it to be too wet.
- Line an 8 x 8 inch baking sheet with parchment paper and press dough into pan, firmly until totally flattened across the top.
- Place in freezer to set for 15 minutes.
- Remove from freezer and cut into 12 bars.
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave and then drizzle chocolate over bars.
- Store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks or longer in freezer.
Recipe Inspo from The Healthy Maven