➡️ Save 10% When You Subscribe 📦 Free US Shipping On All Orders ⬅️
Chocolate & Vanilla Chia Seed PuddingPublished:
We LOVE chia seed pudding here at ICONIC HQ. For this recipe we combined our chocolate & vanilla protein powders to make a layered chia seed pudding that looks almost too pretty to eat!
You will need:
- 3/4 cup Vanilla Bean protein powder
- 3/4 cup Chocolate Truffle protein powder
- 2 X 2 1/2 cup milk, (unsweetened almond, cashew, soy or dairy)
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- Cacao nibs
- In 2 medium sized bowls whisk together protein powder, milk and chia seeds. One for the Chocolate Truffle, one for the Vanilla Bean.
- Transfer chia mixtures to refrigerator, cover and allow to sit for 30 minutes to over night. The chia mixture should thicken into a pudding.
- Assemble your cups and pour the chia seed pudding into even layers
- Top each pudding with raspberries & cacao nibs. Enjoy!