🏃🏾♀️ Immunity Coffee is here! 10% Off With Code IMMUNITY🏋🏼♀️
➡️ Save 10% When You Subscribe 📦 Free US Shipping On All Orders ⬅️
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupPublished:
This roasted butternut squash soup recipe takes just 10 minutes to prep with a handful of ingredients and is so tasty and warming. Adding our protein powder keeps you fuller for longer and makes the soup even creamier!
- 1 butternut squash halved vertically with the seeds taken out
- Salt & pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 3 garlic cloves (minced)
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup milk
- Plain yogurt (for garnish)
- 1 scoop of ICONIC Unflavored protein powder
How To Make Roasted Butternut Squash Soup:
- Preheat your oven to 425°F & spray or coat a baking sheet with cooking oil.
- Cut the butternut squash into large 2 inch chunks and transfer them to the oiled baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper and cinnamon, & drizzle with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil and maple syrup. Toss to combine.
- Bake the butternut squash in the preheated oven for 40 minutes, turning halfway through at 20 minutes.
- While the squash is roasting, heat the remaining tablespoon of olive oil in a large pot. Add the onions and season with salt and pepper. Cook the onions until they soften and become translucent (usually about 4-5 minutes). Then add the garlic, and stir frequently until fragrant, about 30 seconds to one minute.
- Stab a fork into the squash to make sure its tender, when it’s fully cooked, transfer it to the pot with the onions and garlic mixture. Next, add the vegetable broth. Bring the contents to a boil, then cook on medium heat for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Using an immersion blender, blend the soup until there are no more chunks of squash left. Add in a scoop of ICONIC unflavored protein powder.
- Stir in the milk. Serve hot with a dollop of yogurt and fresh thyme, enjoy!