🏃🏾♀️Chocolate Truffle is back! Get a free 1 lb. pouch of Cafe Latte powder when you add both items to your cart and checkout with code FREEGIFT🏋🏼♀️
➡️ Save 10% When You Subscribe 📦 Free US Shipping On All Orders ⬅️
Pumpkin Pie Protein CheesecakePublished:
This is the perfect addition to a holiday party, it mixes the traditional flavors of pumpkin and spices with our Vanilla Bean powder to add a protein boost to a popular recipe.
- 16 oz Greek yogurt cream cheese
- 10 oz plain or vanilla nonfat Greek yogurt
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk (2% works well)
- 3 scoops ICONIC Vanilla Bean protein powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- sprinkle of salt
- 15 oz of canned 100% pumpkin
- 1 tbsp. cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp gound ginger
- 3/4 tsp ground cloves
- OR you could also use 1 tbsp of pumpkin pie spice in place of the cinnamon, ginger, and cloves
1. Get the cream cheese, yogurt, & eggs out of the fridge until they reach room temperature & preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
2. Mix the cream cheese for a few minutes and add the Greek yogurt & mix until fully combined (about 1-2 minutes).
3. Next add the Vanilla Bean protein powder slowly & mix for at least 3 minutes or more.
4. One by one add the rest of the ingredients & mix everything together thoroughly.
5. Pour into a pre greased 8x8 glass pan.
6. Bake at 300 for 25 minutes. Then turn the temperature down to 180 and bake for another 30-35 mins. Open the oven as little as possible.
7. Let the cheesecake cool on the counter for about 20 minutes then move it to the refrigerator to cool completely.
8. Cut into 8 pieces & serve. Keep in the fridge and enjoy!