Protein Chocolate Brownies
- First up, you will need to preheat your oven to around 350 degrees.
- Next, line a 8”x8” square pan with foil and coat all over with cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together the almond flour and ICONIC protein powder.
- Add 1 cup of the chocolate chips and the coconut oil into a microwavable bowl and microwave for 30-second increments until melted. Stir until smooth.
- Add the coconut sugar to the chocolate mixture and stir until combined.
- Add the eggs and vanilla to the chocolate mixture and stir until smooth.
- Fold the almond flour mixture into the chocolate mixture until thoroughly incorporated.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and sprinkle the remaining ½ cup chocolate chips over the top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool, then cut into squares and serve. Enjoy!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.