🏃🏾♀️Chocolate Truffle is back! Get a free 1 lb. pouch of Cafe Latte powder when you add both items to your cart and checkout with code FREEGIFT🏋🏼♀️
➡️ Save 10% When You Subscribe 📦 Free US Shipping On All Orders ⬅️
Grain-Free Lemon Protein DonutsPublished:
Try these amazing grain-free lemon moringa coconut glazed donuts from Krystal Goodman (@k_goodnutrition)
- 1 cup of Almond Flour
- 1/3 cup Coconut Flour
- 1/3 cup Iconic Protein Powder
- 1/4 cup agave
- 1/4 cup melted ghee
- 3 eggs
- 3/4tsp baking powder
- pinch sea salt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened lemonade
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- almond milk to be added slowly until the right consistency
- 2-3 drops liquid stevia
- Moringa powder
- Preheat oven to 350F and prepare a standard donut pan with non stick coconut oil cooking spray.
- In a medium mixing bowl stir together the almond flour, coconut flour, protein powder, sea salt, and baking powder. Then add in eggs, coconut oil, agave, and lemonade.
- Mix all ingredients together well and transfer into the donut pan making sure all donut molds are filled thoroughly.
- Bake for 12-15mins at 350F. Meanwhile make the icing by melting your coconut butter first in a bowl and then slowly add in a little almond milk at a time to get the right consistency that you want for your icing and then add in your stevia to sweeten it up.
- Once they have cooled top with the icing and sprinkle with moringa powder.