Chocolate Protein Pecan Cookies
- 2-1/4C Almond flour
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1C ICONIC Chocolate Truffle Protein Powder
- 2 Tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4C raw honey
- 1/2C organic butter
- 1/3C Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1/3C Chopped Pecans
- 1/3C Coconut Flakes
- First up preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine all dry ingredients (except the chocolate chips, coconut & pecans) in a large mixing bowl
- Combine all wet ingredients in a smaller mixing bowl
- Using a hand mixer if you have one, mix wet ingredients into dry ingredients until well combined. Fold in the dark chocolate chips, coconut & pecans
- Chill the dough in refrigerator for 20-30 minutes. Use a medium sized cookie scoop or drop 1-1.5 tablespoon size balls of dough onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet
- Bake cookies for about 7-9 minutes watching carefully. Bottoms will become a light golden brown. Tops will not brown much at all. Remove and let cool 5 min then place onto cooling rack.
Makes 30 cookies. Enjoy!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.